In the casino industry, my work writing copy for television advertising was then relayed to the production company in a traditional client/rep relationship. During my time at KTVD the promotional production and editing pipeline changed from an online workflow with a dedicated editor in a tape bay executing instructions from producers who wrote the spots and possibly conceived and shot the footage—when I was new at the task and have no spots I'd like to show—to an offline workflow where we would write and edit our own spots.
As part of a group of independant promotion producers at the station I enjoyed the opportunity to write, research, and edit promotional spots. Copy was written first and sent to our company voice artist in Chicago for the base of most spots in this reel.
- "Da Funk" by Daft Punk
- Network Music Package
- "Leaving Drydock" by Jerry Goldsmith
- "Responsibility" by MXPX
- "Supernova Goes Pop" by Powerman5000
- "Renegade Master" by Fatboy Slim and Wildchild
- "Satisfaction" by the Rolling Stones
- "Star Trek Armada Soundtrack" by Danny Pelfrey
- "Fly Me to the Moon" by Frank Sinatra
- "I Burn For You" by The Police
- "Ants Marching" by The Dave Matthews Band
- "Higher" by Creed